On March 1, 2017, Concordia International University partnered with Domino Education -- an English academy based in Fujian Province, China – to open up an opportunity for Concordia TESOL graduates to work in multiple locations in China. The contract was signed by Tiger Chen, Chairman of Domino Education.
The approximate Monthly Salary of $600-$1200 includes the following:
1. Basic Wage: Categorized into different levels depending on teaching abilities and educational background
2. Allowances for transportation, food, communication
3. Bonus for performance
Those who will sign a two-year contract will get approximately $15000-$30000 inclusive of transportation allowance and potential bonuses.
Aside from the salary and bonuses, the employee will be given the following benefits:
1. health insurance coverage,
2. work visa accommodation
3. round trip air tickets, and
Domino Education also offers the following work conditions:
· Flexible working hours
· More 11 days of paid annual leave
· English-speaking environment (80% of your colleagues are English-speaking and there will be teacher assistants to help prepare your lessons)
· Friendly colleagues (A coordinator is in charge of foreign teachers’ personal affairs, and you may seek assistance anytime)
· Chinese course will be provided if you are interested.
Job Cities in China: Xiamen, Quanzhou, Zhangzhou, Wenzhou
1. Concordia International College/University TESOL
2. Bachelor's Degree holder or above
About Domino Education
Domino Education devotes to build an interesting and advanced English environment to help students learning in a happy way. We teach students reading, math, science, music and art in English. And we finally help students to build up the English thinking, divergent thinking, abstract thinking and logical thinking. Domino Education is known to be building an “American kindergarten” and “American primary school”.