Concordia International College provides students the opportunity to achieve academic and professional success in an international society by providing a comprehensive and supportive educational experience.
- Provide a learning environment where student with a variety of cultural backgrounds and language abilities can improve their lives through quality education.
- Develop and deliver programs designed to prepare students for professional and personal success.
- Retain highly qualified, diverse faculty and staff who are committed to our mission.
- Provide students with the opportunity to develop high-quality vocational skills that are recognized in the current job market.
- Ensure our programs and services are continually relevant to the markets we serve.
- Ensure facilities and operations support our College's current needs and anticipated growth.