Welcome to Concordia International College. If you want to Login, you can click here.
International Online at Concordia International College.
What is HTM?
Hospitality is global in nature and one of the growing industries around the world. The Concordia International College Hospitality and Tourism Management program is designed to prepare students for careers in the fast-paced, rewarding and challenging world of hospitality management. Its objective is to produce qualified graduates, ready to work in hotels and other accommodation services at a supervisory level.
Students will gain a broad range of management and operational skills and practical tools that will assist them in dealing with situations within a hospitality service environment. The program provides the skills to progress to higher-level careers, given the proper combination of skills, experience, personal attributes, and additional training.
This program provides students with:
- Managerial skills to manage all physical aspects of a hotel, restaurant or hospitality property including: front office, housekeeping, and food service operations
- Supervisory and communication skills essential for effective leadership
- Techniques to develop and maintain high-performance teams
- Strategies to manage human resources and maximize staff productivity striving to exceed guest expectations
- Marketing strategies to employ in the hospitality industry